When a public official, or any public official suggests, or tells the public, to forgetor ignore, what they have seen in their own eyes or heard with their ears, and instead, simply believe and believe in the information he gives them! Over the last few years, many times the elected officials have resorted to this strategy, combined with lying, and resorting to blame and complaining, rather than proposing solutions! Time – after – time, evidence, found after the evidence, clearly, suggests that this is the case! Forget – the – facts and belie in themand their interpretation of reality, instead! With this in mind, the following article will attempt to briefly, consider, examine reviews, then debate 5 examples of this, and why we ought to be concerned and insist on more.
1. The events of and leading up to the 6th of JanuaryAlthough the horrific incidents, and the behavior of a few – hundred loyal, committed, and fervent supporters, of the former President, appeared to believe in Trump’s assertions saying that this election was rigged, even though, every recount and court case, found that it was not true! Simply – stated regardless of how much, it was claimed (and it is) the known as, big swoop, did not occur and in fact this year’s Presidential election was most likely one of the most honest, and accurate, in history! Recent revelations from the House Selective Committee, shows numerous, on the day of the insurrection individuals, including, Donald Trump Jr., Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham and others, wrote texts and emails to then Chief of Staff Meadows, pleading, with him, to get the President, to publicly, ask his supporters to quiet down and cease their behaviors. The evidence suggests that not only did Meadows not respond immediately, but, took over five hours, before making any statement! In actual we have seen a type of revisionist history in which the individuals were able to come up with a form of blame-shifting, and claiming that it was not violent, and Trump stated that, were it not for him, it would be much worse!
2. Pandemic myths/delusions:Instead of handling the horrific pandemic, based upon the recommendations and guidance of health experts, and professionals, the former – president seemed to connect health risksand damage economic damage! How many more died, and more are expected to die due to instead of proactively handling this from the onset, Trump resorted to making false claims and propagating not-proved theories, instead of encouraging others, to follow the suggestions of experts!
3. Systemic RacismSome minority members claim, the way police treated them, was based on the notion that they were known as, driving while black! There have been several instances that clearly indicate that that the Courts, Police, and others deliberately chose to did not proceed with systemic racism! What happened to. All human beings are created equal,and, Equal protection of the law,etc?
4. 2017 Tax Reform:Although, President Trump, together with other Republic Party, elected officials declared that the tax reform, would predominantly, assist the middle-class, and significantly, lower tax burdens, it appears that the legislation was clearly intended to primarily support, and help, the most wealthy Americans and the most powerful corportations! At the same time it is widely believed that the law created a deficit of over a trillion dollars, which has increased the increased debt that was due to funding supportfor the epidemic. People who voted for this tax law admit that the massive American deficit is the fault of President Joe Biden, even, though, it largely, was due to the leadership, the previous 4 years.
For more detail please visit:-
5. Shame and complain/ Ineffective promises and rhetoric (vitriol)There are no solutions after Charlottesville and the well observed/observed violent and racist actions of a select few people, President Obama, famously declared, there were good people from both parties. Over – and – over the course of his speech, he delivered his message, which benefited those who were averse to hate to feel entitled to their prejudices, etc! When, we need someone, to try in healing the wounds we have suffered, and bring us together, for the greater good, in search of some kind of reconciliation between the – minds, he continuously was able to deliver a polarizing, adversarial message, and most of the terrible events, in terms of violence, as well as public health and safety ought to be placed upon his shoulders!
Get up, America, because, is we don’t demand, to protect all of our Constitutional guarantees freedoms, rights and rights (instead of being selective) We will be unable to identify ourselves, and, perhaps, much of our democratic system! Will you insist on a higher standard of ethical, moral, and ideals, from those, you vote for?
Richard has owned businesses in the past, served as COO CEO, Director of Development Consultant, expert, professionally run events, consulted to thousands of leaders, conducted individual development seminars and worked on political campaigns, for 4 decades. Rich has published three books and thousands of articles.